Is your money funny? Or your change strange? Well, God wants to change that by enabling you to prosper by praying the word of God. Your prayers will open up avenues of wealth and abundance. Your prayers will reveal and unhinge obstacles that have been in your way. Your prayer releases the Kingdom of God into your financial situation. Do you want to be financially empowered? You can be by praying for your finances consistently.
Here are 10 prayers to constantly pray over your finances and watch the Word work for YOU!
1. Lord, you give me the power to create wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18)
2. My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)
3. The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and there is no sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22)
4. God makes all grace abound toward me. I have all sufficiency in all things and abound to every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8)
5. I shall get wisdom and gain insight (Proverbs 4:7)
6. I give and it shall be given back good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men pour into my bosom (Luke 6:38)
7. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth fruit in my season; my leaf does not wither; and whatsoever I do shall prosper (Psalm 1:3)
8. Wealth and riches are in my home, and my righteousness endures forever (Psalm 112:3)
9. Do not be deceived; God cannot mocked. I will reap what I sow (Galatians 6:7)
10. O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity (Psalm 118:25)