You are the most important person in your life. Know who you are. You come to know who you really are by nourishing yourself with the word of God. God’s word is spirit and life. It will give you what you need to live. King David said God’s word was a lamp unto his feet and a light unto his path (Psalm 119:105). The word will cause you to flourish and grow.
One of the best ways to make sure you grow and excel is to pray over you on a consistent basis.
Here are ten affirmations to speak concerning you every day. Say them out loud throughout the day and watch the word of God work.
1. I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5)
2. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2 Cor. 5:21)
3. I am a special treasure (Exodus 19:5)
4. I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:4)
5. I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ unto good works (Ephesians 2:10)
6. I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9)
7. I am created in the likeness and image of God (Genesis 1:27)
8. I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me (Isaiah 54:14)
9. I have the mind of Christ (1 Cor. 2:16)
10. I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me (Romans 8:37)
Father, we thank you in Jesus name, Amen!